W H A T T O E X P E C T:
We have recently transitioned back to using our automated system for confirming your appointments. We are however still operating differently than we were pre-pandemic, so we kindly ask that you please take a moment to review the following information as things have may have recently changed and are always being updated. This is the easiest way for us to update you all so that no one is surprised when they arrive for their appointments.
- Please self assess for covid / cold / flu symptoms and reschedule if you’re unwell.
- Masks are mandatory and they are to be properly fitted over both your nose and mouth, we can provide you with one if you need.
- We continue to not accept cash, we are accepting: debit, visa, mastercard and amex (maybe again soon, but not yet).
- There is no need to arrive early, our waiting room remains closed, the door will be locked. For that reason, we also ask that you attend alone. Your service provider will call or text you when they are ready for you.
- Our refreshment and magazine area remains closed, so bring anything you need to entertain yourself. When you are alone, you are permitted to quickly move or remove your mask to take a sip or bite of something, however your mask must be properly covering your mouth at all times between sips / bites.
- Feel free to bring indoor shoes or slippers as you will be asked to remove your shoes. Or if you are okay to be in your socks, we do have shoe covers / slippers for you to put over them.
- While we are offering extended grace at the moment, we do still require at least 24 hours notice to cancel / reschedule an appointment. The more time you give us, the easier it is for us to fill the opening. Please be advised that last minute cancellations are subject to a 100% (of scheduled services) cancellation fee.
- To cancel an appointment please contact your service provider directly OR contact the salon, our automated system does not accept replies, other than a confirmation of "YES"
We are located between Arnold Ave. and Morley Ave. on the West side of Osborne Street. There is a parking lot directly behind our building. In the lot, there is metal trailer with two little black signs on it, the signs indicate that the parking is for ours and the book store next door's customers. There is enough room for 4 cars to park between the two signs. The staff parking is not all ours, it is shared between neighboring businesses so it is not for our guests to park in.
There is also lots of street parking along Arnold and Morley and you can also park right in front of our shop on Osborne St., except between 3-5:30pm.