W H A T T O E X P E C T:
We have recently transitioned back to using our automated system for confirming your appointments. We are however still operating differently than we were pre-pandemic, so we kindly ask that you please take a moment to review the following information as things have may have recently changed and are always being updated. This is the easiest way for us to update you all so that no one is surprised when they arrive for their appointments.
- Please self assess for covid / cold / flu symptoms and reschedule if you’re unwell.
- MASKS: Client mask wearing is being left to your personal discretion. Mask wearing for our team is being left to their personal discretion. Please note, some stylists may ask you to mask during your appointment with them, if they do, it is mandatory.
- We continue to not accept cash, we are accepting: debit, visa, mastercard and amex. If necessary, we can accept exact cash only, but please note, we do not have change on the premises and will not be going back to having a float.
- Our waiting room is remaining closed (we will not be reopening it), we are open by appointment only & will text / call you when we are ready for you to come in.
- Our refreshment and magazine area remains closed, so bring anything you need to entertain yourself (maybe grab a coffee from Little Sister Coffee Maker & a treat from Black Market Provisions!)
- Feel free to bring indoor shoes or slippers as on wet / messy days you will still be asked to remove your shoes. Or if you are okay to be in your socks, we do have shoe covers / slippers for you to put over them.
- While we are offering extended grace at the moment, we do still require at least 24 hours notice to cancel / reschedule an appointment. The more time you give us, the easier it is for us to fill the opening. Please be advised that last minute cancellations are subject to a 100% (of scheduled services) cancellation fee.
- To cancel an appointment please contact your service provider directly OR contact the salon, our automated system does not accept replies, other than a confirmation of "YES"
P A R K I N G:
We are located between Arnold Ave. and Morley Ave. on the west side of Osborne Street.
There is a parking lot directly behind our building. In the lot, there is metal trailer with two little black signs on it, the signs indicate that the parking is for ours and the book store next door's customers. There is enough room for 4 cars to park between the two signs. The staff parking is not all ours, it is shared between neighboring businesses so it is not for our guests to park in. There is also lots of street parking along Arnold and Morley and you can also park right in front of our shop on Osborne St., except between 3-5:30pm.